Match between : REN VS SCO
Date & Time : 12th December 2020, 1.45 pm IST
Pitch report : Good for batting,If any teams win toss choose to bat which helps for getting quick runs, average score is 160, par score is 165-170+.
Venue : Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Mitch Perry, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou.
Mitchell Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Joe Clarke, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jhye Richardson, Jason Roy, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Colin Munro.
Probable Playing 11:
Aaron Finch (C), Sam Harper (WK), Shaun Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Beau Webster, Jack Prestwidge, Benny Howell, Jon Holland, Kane Richardson and Josh Lalor.
Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (WK), Cameron Bancroft, Joe Clarke, Ashton Turner, Mitchell Marsh (C), Aaron Hardie, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Fawad Ahmed and Jason Behrendorff.
- In WK section Inglis is in good form and Harper is a aggressive batsman. If you want to take risk go with Inglis and safe is Harper.
- Lot of aggressive batting lineups both the teams have, shorter boundaries can be really effective and main thing is I feel this is the match where we can expect effective utilisation of new rules of big bash like power surge.
- Munro is like hit and miss type, can drop Munro if Perth Scorchers are chasing.
- Bancroft recent form is good he has played well in recent Domestic league & Shaun Marsh is also in fantasic form they will be really effective tomorrow. Bancroft is taken only by 13.5% & Marsh is C/vc type player.
- Marsh has very good pitch record and his form is also very very good, he is must pick I feel.
- Finch had moderate on and off form but in 1st match he has rocked and played well, in T20 he has played only 1 match at this pitch and scored 52 runs.
- Clarke is moderate batsman slight aggressive mindset and Turner is purely aggressive finisher batsman, he can play well and can be effective. Clarke will be effective at chasing I feel.
- Rossouw has good T20 record and in Australian pitches he can get some quick runs I feel.
- M Marsh can bat & bowl but Marsh bats middle,
- Slight risky and h pick is Howell, can bat + bowl well.
- Kane or Lalor both are good picks, Kane has good record.
- Jhye / Jason Behrendroff / Tye /Fawad/ Tye should be 2 among 4 I prefer Jhye & Fawad due to form and stats.
- I feel Melbourne Renegades will win the match as Perth Scorchers are lacking their main players.
- Go with more Australian bowlers, especially good spinner and pacers they can fetch you really good points.
Entertainment levels 📈— KFC Big Bash League (@BBL) November 15, 2020
“The Power Surge, X-Factor and Bash Boost prioritise high scoring, exciting cricket, introduce new strategic angles and ensure there’s always something to play for throughout the entire match," – Head of BBL, Alistair Dobson #BBL10 pic.twitter.com/Nacna2XHw9
- S Marsh C
- Finch C
- Bancroft Vc
- M Marsh C
- Howell C
- Rossouw Vc
- Kane Richardson Vc
- Clarke Vc
Small League Team:
Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading please join below channels for udpated info.