Match between : REN VS STA
Date & time : 20th January, 1:45 PM IST
Venue : Docklands Stadium in Melbourne
Pitch report : pitch is balanced between the bat and the ball, but it is expected to slow down in the second half of the match
Aaron Finch (C), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (WK), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Beau Webster, Imad Wasim, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou, Noor Ahmad,Jack Prestwidge, Brody Couch, Zak Evans, Jon Holland, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Perry, Brayden Stepien.
Andre Fletcher, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nic Maddinson, Hilton Cartwright, Seb Gotch (WK), Adam Zampa, Liam Hatcher, Billy Stanlake, Zahir Khan Pakteen,Haris Rauf, Samuel Elliot, Clint Hinchcliffe, Edward J Newman, Tom O’Connell, Sam Rainbird.
Playing 11 :
Aaron Finch (C), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (WK), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Beau Webster, Imad Wasim, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou, Noor Ahmad.
Andre Fletcher, Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nic Maddinson, Hilton Cartwright, Seb Gotch (WK), Adam Zampa, Liam Hatcher, Billy Stanlake, Zahir Khan.
Key points :
- Chasing is very very difficult at this pitch, if the score is above 160-170, batting first team has very high chances of winning.
- Harper is best pick fro WK Section, Gotch Is GL pick.
- Finch has scored 503 runs vs Melbourne Stars & 1108 runs at this pitch, he is very good at this pitch. Take by 25% he will be worthy pick. As Vc but slight risky too.
- Shaun Marsh Pitch stats – 337 runs in 7 Innings and vs Melbourne Stars it’s 130 runs he has scored.
- Stoinis has Average around 62.50 against Renegades so he is must pick. He is bowling too. Taken by 87%
- Larkin / Fletcher / Cartwright / Harvey, it’s better go with Larkin he has good average against Renegades too. Fletcher is very inconsistent haven’t played at this pitch at all, Cartwright has 17 average at this pitch bat’s a bit low.
- Webster / Maddinson / Fraser-McGurk, can pick either of one Webster as he has high chances of batting and if Renegades batting 1st means he is must or Maddinson is punt pick.
- Imad is punt pick taken by 36%.
- Maxwell is leading run scorer from Melbourne Stars against Melbourne Renegades, scored 471 runs vs Melbourne Renegades with an average around 36 runs. He will bowl and bat too. He and Stoinis will share overs.
- Richardson and Zampa are must, Richardson 15 Matches at this pitch taken 21 wickets & 7 wickets against Melbourne Stars.
- Zampa 5 Matches at this pitch and has taken 10 wickets here and has taken 14 wickets against Melbourne Renegades.
- Hatzoglou is a local player has been good at recent times he is must pick.
- Hatcher / Stanlake can pick either of one as they are perfoming good, if Renegades are batting 2nd better go with both.
- Zahir Khan is must, he can be very good at this pitch, as we saw spinners are getting good support.
- Risky picks Sutherland / N Ahmed not advised for small league at least.
- If Harris / Boyce plays they are pints pick remember them.
- 19 Matches have been played Head to Head, Melbourne Stars have won 14 times out of which Batting 1st 5 times and Batting 2nd 9 times where as Melbourne Renegades have won 5, 2 times batting 1st & 3 times batting 2nd.
Cap/vc picks :
- Stoinis C
- Maxwell C
- Zampa C
- Finch Vc
- Marsh Vc
- Richardson GL Vc
- Zahir Khan GL Vc
DREAM11 SMALL LEAGUE TEAM :
DREAM11 GRAND LEAGUE TEAM :