Match Between : LIV vs CHE
Date & Time : 04th March 2021, 1.45am
Probable Lineups :
Key Points & Players :
- Liverpool are in 6th position in the league table & Chelsea are in 5th position.
- Last 5 Home LIV : DLLLL
- Last 5 Away CHE : WLWWD
- LIV at Home have scored 1.69 Goals & Conceded 1.23 Goals average per match.
- CHE at Away have scored 1.38 Goals & Conceded 1.08 Goals average per match.
- Home Advantage for Liverpool.
- H2H – 35 Matches played
- Liverpool – 13 Matches Win ( Most Recent won by Liverpool at Chelsea home)
- Draw – 11 Matches
- Chelsea – 11 Matches Won
- Out of 35 Matches 20 matches are BTTS (Both Teams To Score) .
- Expecting 1-1 / 1-2 / 2-1 / 0-0
- CS chances are bit less.
- Goal Keeper
- Mendy is better pick as he has more saves % than Alisson.
- But shots are expected more from Chelsea, so Allison can also be good pick.
- Must Have or Key Players
- Mason Mount
- Trent Alexander-Arnold
- César Azpilicueta
- Antonio Rüdiger
- Thiago Alcântara
- Punt or Rotation players :
- Reece James
- Tammy Abraham
- Sadio Mane
- T Werner
- Slight risky, can score any time
- Curtis Jones (in good recent form)
- Andreas Christensen
- Reece James
- Mateo Kovačić ( defensively good)
- Georginio Wijnaldum
- Hyper risky players
- Ozan Kabak
Reference team :
Thanks for reading, for real-time updates please follow below channels.