Match between: IND vs ENG
Time & Date: 14th March 2021, 7 PM IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Pitch report: It’s a slow pitch, above 160 runs is very much defendable score. It’s first international T20 match happening here. 7 Syed Mushtaq ali trophy matches has happened here, 5 Times Chasing team has won it and the scores were less 160 runs and 2 times defending teams have won that time score is 160 & 164 runs.
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Axar Patel, Shikhar Dhawan, Deepak Chahar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tewatia, T Natarajan, Ishan Kishan, Rahul Chahar.
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Sam Billings, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone.
Probable playing 11:
Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, W Sundar, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, C Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
- Medium pace bowlers have pitch support, In Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy at this pitch they have picked more wickets.
- Rohit Sharma is in very good form and at this shorter format he can be crucial pick.
- KL Rahul and Rohit will be good at 1st batting and Rahul is good for both innings and where as Rohit is better at 1st innings batting.
- Kohli good at chasing rather than 1st batting and Indian pitches he has bit low average, so he will be crucial. Can take risk by not making him C/ Vc.
- Shreyas Iyer will be good at chasing and in 1st batting he has moderate average, played good knock in last match can play long innings if top order fails.
- Pant & Pandya will be important players at chasing, in WK Section Pant is in good form and Butler moderate form, Butler is good both innings has average around 30 in both innings. But KL Rahul will be most chosen in WK section.
- Roy seen in red hot form and playing aggressive as not picked him in ipl, can hit long sixes with good strike-rate and he can struggle at Indian pitches.
- Malan, Morgan, Ben Stokes will important players from England mainly because of they have played more matches and Malan is T20I specialist. Morgan is aware of Asian pitches due to experience and Ipl, Stokes was in good touch in recent Test match, he has will be crucial pick.
- Pandya bowls but he will be very much crucial at chasing if India is chasing he is must.
- Axar vs Sundar , Axar home ground and recent fantasic form and Sundar very good T20 player they will be crucial match winner for you to win gl or mini GL, either of them will be punt pick.
- Jordan vs Kohli & KL Rahul – 2Outs each, he will be key bowler in T20I for sure taken by less people he will be punt pick for your side.
- Bowling section picks, Medium pace bowlers like Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Chahar, Sam Curran can be. Crucial as pitch is assisting medium pacers.
- Archer / Rashid, can pick one among them Archer safe due to more selection and T20 specialist and Rashid punt pick taken by less people.
- Chahal or Natarajan, Chahal if India is batting first and Natarajan if India is defending or can take both on your instinct.
- As the pitch is bit slow, We can expect more wickets, so 1-3-2-5 combination / 1-4-1-5 combination can be very much effective and if you expect score 160+ runs then pick more bowlers from defending team and if you expect score less than 160 pick bowlers from 1st innings bowling team.
- Rahul C/Vc
- Dhawan C punt
- Kohli C/VC
- Roy C
- Stokes C/VC
- Malan C/VC
- Butler VC
- Pandya C/VC