Match between : AFG VS ZIM
Date & Time : 17th March , 3:30 PM IST
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Pitch Report: The pitch helps for both batsmen and bowlers equally, buy seeing recent records chasing teams won more matches here.
Usman Ghani, R Gurbaz, I Zadran, H Shahidi, Asghar Afghan Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, K Janat, Naveen Ul Haq, S Ashraf, H Hotak, Afsar Zazai, F Ahmad Malik, Fazal Haq Farooqi.
Milton Shumba, Wesley Madhevere, R Burl, Prince Masvaure, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Richmond Mutumbami, D Tiripano, Wellington Masakadza, B Muzarabani, Richard Ngarav, Regis Chakabva, F Akram, T Kamunhukamwe, K Kasuza, B Mavuta, Tarisai Musakanda, Victor Nyauchi.
Probable playing 11:
Usman Ghani, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, K Janat, Sharafudin Ashraf, Naveen Ul Haq.
Milton Shumba, Wesley Madhevere, R Burl, Prince Masvaure, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Richmond Mutumbami, D Tiripano, W Masakadza, B Muzarabani, R Ngarava.
- U Ghani open the bat for AFG, he scored 125 runs in the last 4 games with the highest score of 65 runs good pick in your team.
- R Gurbaz opens the bat for AFG, he scored 332 runs in 10 matches with an average of 33.2 he can play attacking shots with good strike-rate must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- A Afghan comes to play at down the order, recently he scored a century in a test match. He doesn’t have the best individual numbers in T20I cricket but will have good memories of the surroundings from last week.
- M Nabi one of the top all-rounder in this format, he picked 69 Wickets in 71 matches and with the bat he can hit long sixes he is hard-hitting ability batsmen.
- Rashid Khan one of the top bowler in this format as he most often does well, he picked 344 wickets in 249 T20 games and against ZIM he has picked 13 wickets in 9 matches so far and if he gets a chance to bat he can hit the ball hard must-have pick.
- Naveen ul Haq one of the death overs specialist bowler comes to bowl at death he having more experience in this format of the game.
- W Madhevere open the bat for ZIM, he has scored 70,29,7 runs in recent matches in this format with an average of 24 can be a good pick.
- R Burl all-rounder will handle lower order, he has an average of 23.58 and he can hit the ball hard good pick in small League.
- S Williams one of the top player from ZIM in this format, he has scored 882 runs at an average of 23.5 and picked 32 wickets in 42 matches must-have in your team.
- S Raza all-rounder from ZIM has an average of 13.0 and picked 12 Wickets can try in Grand Leagues.
- B Muzarabani one of the top bowler from ZIM, he picked 14 wickets in 13 matches in this format of the game and he will go bowling in death overs.
- D Tiripano right-arm medium bowler picked 11 wickets in 13 matches in this format of the game.
- Gurbaz C
- A Afghan C/VC
- M Nabi C/VC
- Rashid Khan C
- S Williams C
- R Burl C/VC
- S Raza C/VC