Match between: IND vs ENG
Time & Date: 18th March 2021, 7:00 PM IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Pitch report: It’s a slow pitch, above 160 runs is very much defendable score. It’s first international T20 match happening here. 7 Syed Mushtaq ali trophy matches has happened here, 5 Times Chasing team has won it and the scores were less 160 runs and 2 times defending teams have won that time score is 160 & 164 runs.
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Axar Patel, Shikhar Dhawan, Deepak Chahar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tewatia, T Natarajan, Ishan Kishan, Rahul Chahar.
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Sam Billings, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone.
Probable playing 11:
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, W Sundar, , Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, C Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
- Medium pace bowlers have pitch support, In the Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy at this pitch, they have picked more wickets.
- Rohit Sharma is in very good form and at this shorter format game, he can be a crucial pick must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- KL Rahul will be good for both innings but recently not in good touch with the bat going for duck out, his scores are 1,0,0 runs in this series. He can give strong come back must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Kohli is good at chasing rather than 1st batting and Indian pitches he has a bit low average, so he will be crucial last match scored 73,77 runs with great knocks with good strike-rate must-have in your team.
- Shreyas Iyer will be good at chasing and in 1st batting, he has moderate average and played a good knock in the last match can play long innings if the top order fails.
- Pant & Pandya will be important players at chasing, in WK Section Pant is in good form and Butler moderate form, Butler is good both innings has an average of around 30 in both innings. But KL Rahul will be most chosen in the WK section.
- Roy seen in red hot form and playing aggressive as not picked him in ipl, he scored 46,49 runs in the last match must try him. he can hit long sixes with a good strike-rate and he can struggle at Indian pitches.
- Jos Buttler wicket-keeper batsmen open the bat for ENG, he has scored 28,0,83 runs in this series and he can play with excellent strike-rate. he got his form back must have a pick in your team.
- D Malan comes to bat at one down, Malan is one of the T20 specialist batsmen having good records in this format of the game. He has scored 24,25,18 runs in this series good pick on your team.
- Morgan is aware of Asian pitches due to experience and Ipl, he can hit the ball hard known for hitting ability good pick.
- Stokes was in good touch in a recent Test match, he has will be the crucial pick.
- Pandya bowls but he will be very much crucial at chasing if India is chasing he is a must.
- Jordan vs Kohli & KL Rahul – 2Outs each, he will be a key bowler in T20I for sure taken by fewer people he will be a punt pick for your side.
- Chris Jordan right arm pacer going to bowl at death overs, he picked 4 wickets in the last 3 games.
- J Archer one of the top pacer for ENG, he picked 3 wickets in 3 games in this series can try him in Grand Leagues.
- Mark wood is one of the fast bowler who bowls 139+ pace and collapsed Indian batting line-up with his line and length good pick.
- Adhil Rashid spinner is in good touch recently picked 2 wickets in 3 games in this series.
- Bhubaneswar Kumar right an arm pacer bowling well with a good economy rate comes to bowl at death overs and get easy wickets.
- Y Chahal right-arm leg break wicket-taking bowler, who picked 3 wickets in 3 games can be a good pick on your team.
- Rahul C/Vc
- I Kishan C/VC
- Kohli C
- Rohit C
- Roy C/VC
- Malan C/VC
- Buttler C/VC