Match between: IND vs ENG
Time & Date: 28th March 2021, 1.30 PM IST
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Pitch report: It’s a very well balanced pitch, infact it’s helpful to batsman and bowlers too, pacers will have upper hand in the initial overs later on spinners will have upper hand.
Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Mohd Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal
Eoin Morgan (C), Liam Livingstone, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran, Matt Parkinson, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, and Reece Topley.
Probable playing 11:
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (C), Rishab Pant (WK), KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav.
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow,Ben Stokes, David Malan, Jos Buttler(C) (WK), L Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid,Reece Topley, Tom Curran.
- Today we are going to see good game from both the teams, who wins this match they are going to win the ODI series. So both the teams will give they best to get on game to win.
- So I feel it will be good contest where 300+ target is expected infact 350+ too.
- Jos Buttler wicket-keeper batsmen once again going to lead the team, he will manage to set a good total and comes to play at middle overs.
- Butler and Livingstone can give edge of seat thriller with their hitting ability.
- Roy is can score 50+ good form and pitch record too, Baristow found his touch in previous but I doubt he will continue the same, can fail I guess,
- Rohit has moderate record at this pitch I feel, today he can play well can score 50+ for sure must try captain in grand Leagues.
- Shikar Dhawan can have moderate innings and get around 30-40 runs last match failed to score runs can comeback strong.
- Virat is must, very very good pitch stats and has got is form back and even aggression too, No. 1 ODI batsman, will be good pick for captain / vice captain in your team.
- Liam Livingstone finally can get an opportunity to prove himself, for sure he don’t want to waste it, he will be punt pick or David Malan the T20I star will be in important pick ignored by many he can play this also well, both are in good form and Livingstone in upper hand.
- Time for Surya’s ODI debut, you know he is very very good form can score some huge runs, and he will be very much aware these pitches will be that No. 4 player for his good stats at that position will support Kohli well too when he bat’s at 4.
- KL Rahul finally got his form back scored 100 runs in last match, he can be safe pick if top order players fails he will be crucial one.
- Krunal due to he is bit aware of this pitch and had first game he had good knock too, but last match failed.
- H Pandya must have pick comes to bat at middle order and he will set the good total with his batting and he is in good from with bowl also.
- Ben Stokes inform all-rounder, Stokes has good pitch record last match he scored 99 runs and turned the game into their win must have pick in your team.
- Sam Curran opportunity to prove himself, initial swing can help him to pick wickets last match he picked Rohit Sharma wicket.
- Moeen Ali will be that crucial spinner at middle overs who can trouble Indian middle order but he is slightly out of form try him in Mini Gl and etc..
- Must have bowlers – Shardul Thakur and Topley both are really good players in ODI, they will play huge role for sure.
- Worth picks Bhuvi, P Krishna,
- Chahal can be the lead spinner assisting Krunal, as Kuldeep lost him touch with bowl in last match, he can drop from the playing 11.
- Tom Curran Safe and in good form and Topley is very good experienced domestic player has very good urge to perform.
- Many of them will skip Adil Rashid, he will be good pick for grand Leagues
- If England bat first expecting 350+ runs and if India bat first the score will be around 300 runs, it be close match with possibly India winning the series with the match against the wounded injured England team.
- I’m sensing a high score game as Liam, Malan, Hardik & etc who are very strong and can score quick runs too.
- Kohli C
- Rohit C
- Rahul C/VC
- Stokes C
- Roy Vc
- Hardik Vc GL
- Malan Vc