Match between : NZ VS BAN
Date & Time : 30th March , 11:30 AM IST
Venue: McLean Park, Napier
Pitch Report: This pitch helps for batsmen can see high scoring game here, and spinners will be crucial can seen some turn.
Martin Guptill, Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Will Young, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Tim Southee, I Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Hamish Bennett, Tod Astle, M Henry.
Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim Mahmudullah, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Saifuddin, M Hasan Miraz, M Rahman, H Mahmud, T Ahmed, Afif Hossain, Naim Sheikh, Al Amin Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed.
Probable playing 11:
Martin Guptill, Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Will Young, Glenn Phillips, M Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Hamish Bennett.
Mohammad Naim, Liton Das, S Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, M Saifuddin, Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, M Rahman.
- Newzealand is performing well they will be winning this series by winning the next match also.
- Bangladesh is having a very tough time as they lost all the ODI series matches, and now they have already lost the first match they should give a tough fight.
- Conway is in good touch with the bat for NZ, he scored 92 runs in the last match with an excellent strike-rate must-have pick.
- Guptill right-hand opening batsman, he scored 35 runs in the last match one of the experienced player in the team must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- F Allen opens the bat, the previous match he went duck but he is a good player to watch he has an average of 44.75 in this format of the game.
- Lockie Ferguson right arm pacer he is in good touch with the bat, he picked 2 wickets in the last match must-have pick.
- Time Southee right arm pacer Wicket taking bowler can bowl in death overs try captain in Grand Leagues.
- I Sodhi right-arm leg-break bowler, he picked 4 wickets in the last match we can expect the same from him.
- L Das wicket-keeper batsman opens the bat for the ban, he just scored 4 runs failed to Score runs in the last match.
- S Sarkar experienced player in this format of the game, he can also bowl a few overs good pick in your team.
- Mahmudullah comes to bat at down the order, he is having an average of 23 must-try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Guptill C
- Conway C/VC
- F Allen C/VC
- Mahmudullah C/VC
- Sodhi C
- Southee C/VC