Match between : WI VS SL
Date & Time : 29th March , 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
Pitch Report: The pitch helps for both batsmen and bowlers equally, buy seeing recent records chasing teams won more matches here.
Lendl Simmons, Rovman Powell, Dwayne Bravo, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard, N Bonner, K Mayar, R Cornwall, K Roach, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran, Akeal Hosein, Fidel Edwards, Kevin Sinclair, Obed McCoy.
Dimuth Karunaratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Oshada Fernando, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Pathum Nissanka, Niroshan Dickwella, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, L Embuldeniya, Vishwa Fernando, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ramesh Mendis, Roshen Silva, Asitha Fernando, P D Madushanka, Ashen Bandara
Probable playing 11:
Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, N Bonner, Kyle Mayers, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder, Joshua Da Silva, A Joseph, Rahkeem Cornwall, Shannon Gabriel, Kemar Roach.
Dimuth Karunaratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Oshada Fernando, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Pathum Nissanka, Niroshan Dickwella, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera, L Embuldeniya, Vishwa Fernando.
- K Brathwaite right-hand batsmen open the bat for wi, he has scored 3902 runs with an average of 32.2 and he will lead the team good pick.
- J Campbell opens the bat for wi, he has scored 625 runs at an average of 25.
- N Bonner comes to bat at one down, he is in good touch with the bat the last match he scored 100 runs and has an average of 30 in this format of the game, a good pick in Grand Leagues.
- K Mayer’s comes to handle the middle order situation, he is in good form scored 100 runs in the last test match and picked 2 wickets good pick in the grand League.
- J Backwood come with lower-order batting, he is having an average of 31.2 with bat and failed to score runs in the last match good pick in grand Leagues today.
- Jason Holder top all-rounder from the west indies, he has having an average of 31 with the bat and picked 5 wickets in the last match must-have in your team.
- R Cornwall giving his best for the team, he has scored 61 runs and picked 3 wickets in the last match must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Kema Roach right arm pacer wicket-taking bowler can expect 2+ wickets by him, last game he picked 6 wickets goo pick in small League.
- D Karunaratne one of the top batsmen from Srilanka he will open the bat, he is having an average of 32+ but the last match failed to score runs must have a captain in the Grand League.
- L Thirimanne opens the bat for sl, he has scored 150 runs in the last match can expect the same from him today good pick in your team.
- O Fernando come to play at one down, the last match he scored 90 runs with a strike rate of 61 can be a good try in grand Leagues scored.
- Dhananjay De Sliva top all-rounder from sl, he has scored 60 runs and bowls a few overs.
- P Nissanka scored a century in the last game with long innings can expect good middle order batting from Sri Lanka.
- S Lakmal right arm pacer Wicket taking bowler, he picked 5 wickets in the last match must pick.
- V Fernando left-arm medium picked 4 wickets in the last match can break the partnership good pick.
- K Brathwaite C/VC
- J Holder C
- K Mayer’s C
- K Roach C/VC
- Karunaratne C/VC
- Thirimanne C/VC
- Dhananjay De Sliva C
- Lakmal C/VC
Note : All are reference teams.