Match between : SA VS PAK
Date & Time : 7th April, 1:30 PM IST
Venue: SuperSport Park, Centurion
Pitch Report: This pitch helps for batsmen in middle of the overs and pacers can generate swing with new ball.
Heinrich Klaasen, Quinton De Kock, Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, David Miller, T Bavuma, Rassie Van Der-Dussen, Lizaad Williams, W Mulder, JJ Smuts, Keshav Maharaj, A Phehlukwayo, Daryn Dupavillon, Sisanda Magala, J Dala, B Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada.
Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwamn, Danish Aziz, Abdullah Shafiq, Asif Ali, Haider Ali, Imam-ul Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, M Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, M Hasnain, U Qadir, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, S Afridi.
Probable playing 11:
Aiden Markram, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, H Klaasen, A Phehlukwayo, Janneman Malan, Beuran Hendricks, J Dala, Lutho Sipamla, Kyle Verreynne, T Shamsi.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, D Aziz, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, S Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf.
- South Africa is going to be without five of the best players for this match but its replacements are good.
- Quinton de Kock, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, David Miller will not play today match they left for ipl.
- J Malan will open the bat, He has played three ODI with the best score of 129 can be a good pick.
- A Markram one of the finest player from the SA team, he has an average of 40 if he opens the innings if he comes lower-order you can skip him.
- T Bavuma comes to bat at one down one of the strikes rotating player, he can play long innings having an average of 43 in recent matches good pick.
- R Van Der Dussen comes to handle the lower order batting one of the crucial pick of top-order players fails, he has an average of 92 in the last 6 games must-have pick.
- Imam ul Haq left-hand opening batsmen, he has an average of 35 in this format of the game one of the best pick for grand League.
- Fakhar Zaman is in good touch with the bat, he has an average of 34 in this format of the game.
- Babar Azam one of the top batsman in this format of the game, he has an average of 59 must-have pick in your team.
- M Rizwan wicket-keeper batsmen, he is in good form recently with an average of 48 in this format of the game must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Shadab Khan got injured in the previous match and he is now out of this series and also from the T20 series and Mohammad Nawaz may replace him.
- Shaheen Afridi left-arm pacer wicket-taking bowler, he picked 7 wickets in 5 matches recently.
- M Hasnain is in good touch with the bowl recently, he has picked 6 wickets in PSL recently to try him in the grand League.
- H Rauf right arm pacer picked 5 wickets in this series bowls in death overs.
- Markram C/VC
- T Bavuma C/VC
- R Van der Dussen C
- F Zaman C/VC
- M Rizwan C/VC
- B Azam C
- Phehlukwayo C/VC