Match between : SA VS PAK
Date & Time : 14th April, 6:00 PM IST
Venue: Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
Pitch Report: This pitch helps the batsman and can generate swing with the new ball.
Temba Bavuma, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich , George Linde, Rassie van der Dussen, Janneman Malan, Lutho Simpala, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kyle Verreynne, Pite van Biljon, Migael Pretorius, Lizaad Williams, Wihan Lubbe.
Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Hafeez, Haider Ali, Hassan Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Arshad Iqbal, Usman Qadir, Danish Aziz.
Probable playing 11:
Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Wihan Lubbe, Heinrich Klaasen (WK), Pite van Biljon, George Linde, Andile Phehlukwayo, Sisanda Magala, Beuran Hendricks, Lizaad Williams, Tabraiz Shamsi.
Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Haider Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir, Mohammad Hasnain.
- A Markaram inform bastmen scored 105 runs in the last two matches must have pick in your team.
- J Malan will open the bat for SA, can be a good pick having a good average in T20.
- Pite van Biljon is one of the inform batsmen, scored 154 runs at an average of 38.50 with a strike rate of 117.55.
- G Linde all-rounder from SA, he has scored 26 runs and picked up 3 wickets in the last two matches.
- Tabraiz Shamsi top bowler from SA picked 6 wickets in three games against Pakistan earlier this year.
- Mohammad Hafeez loves to play T20Is. He scored 415 runs in 10 matches in 2020, at an average of 83.00 and strike-rate of 152.57.
- Babar Azam one of the top batsman in this format of the game, he has an average of 50+ and he scored 74 runs in the last two matches must-have pick in your team.
- M Rizwan wicket-keeper batsmen, he is in good form recently with an average of 40+ in this format of the game must try captain in Grand Leagues.
- Shaheen Afridi left-arm pacer wicket-taking bowler, he picked 7 wickets in 5 matches recently.
- M Hasnain is in good touch with the bowl recently, he has picked 6 wickets in PSL recently to try him in the grand League.
- H Rauf right arm pacer picked 5 wickets in recent series bowls in death overs.
- B Azam C
- A Markaram C/VC
- J Malan C/VC
- H Ali C/VC
- Hafeez C
- M Rizwan C/VC
- S Afridi C