Match Between: MI VS CSK
Date & Time: 1 May 2021 at 7.30PM
Venue: Arun Jaitley stadium
Pitch Report: The pitch is slow and helps for spinners, both teams having with there best spin attack and the pacers who bowls at death (Slow Cutters) can get wicktes. For batting we can see a good start but later it will turn into bowlers game.
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock (w
WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, J Yadav, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, N Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, Dhawal Kulkarni, Saurabh Tiwary, Aditya Tare, Adam Milne, Chris Lynn, Ishan Kishan, James Neesham, A Singh, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, Arjun Tendulkar, M Jansen, Yudhvir Singh.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, A Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C/WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, S Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar, R Uthappa, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, K Gowtham, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Hari Nishanth, Narayan Jagadeesan, KM Asif, H Reddy, B Varma, Imran Tahir, Dwayne Bravo.
Probable Playing 11:
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock (w
WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, J Yadav, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, N Coulter-Nile
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, A Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C/WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, S Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Deepak Chahar.
By seeing head to head stats, in this tournament both teams faced 32 times together. overall Mumbai Indians has won 19 times and chennai Super Kings has won 13 times.
Wicker Keeper :
- Q De Kock opens the bat for MI, got his form back. He has an average of 23 against CSK, must-have pick. 224 runs vs CSK.
- Ishan Kishan one of the aggressive batsman, he can hit long sixes with a good strike rate try him in Grand Leagues.
- MS Dhoni wicket-keeper middle-order batsman, one of the fine hitter of the ball but not getting much chance to bat. Try captain in one of your grand League team.
- Rohit Sharma inform batsman, opens the bat for MI, he has an average of 29 against CSK. Must pick in your team, 749 runs vs CSK.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at one dow, One of the talented batsmen and has an average of 25+ this season.
- Hardik Pandya is not in good form, can be a punt pick that many will miss him in their team. He can come back strong today with his hitting performance.
- Faf du Plessis opens with the bat for csk, showing his class with his batting. He is having an average of 30 in this season must-have pick in your team.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is one of the talented player got his batting touch back, he can play big innings with his classy batting skills. He has scored 190 runs this season at an average of 25.
- Suresh Raina is the key batsmen for csk, he has an average of 30+ against MI. One of the fine hitter of the ball, he is very much under pressure to perform. 844 runs vs MI.
- Ambati Rayudu comes to bat in the middle order, he is playing an attacking game when he gets a chance to bat he gives his best. He has an average of 26 against MI.
- Kieron Pollard has good records against CSK. He will be a important pick if top order fails. 520 runs vs CSK.
- M Ali can promote the batting order, he will do a key role in the batting when he comes to bat he is attacking the ball and setting a good total and he will bowl few overs also.
- Ravindra Jadeja one of the best all-rounder in the world. Not only with batting and bowling, but he can contribute points with his fielding also. He gave excellent performance this can make player to relax for a match at least so he can be very much moderate this match.
- Sam Curran the young gun, showing his talent when he gets the chance. A fine hitter with the bat when he gets a chance, and he is getting wickets also with his pace & swing.
- Jasprit Bumrah right arm pacer, wicket-taking bowler. He will bowl in death overs and mainly he not having good records against CSK.
- Trent Boult left-arm pacer, he can get regular wickets and bowls in death overs, 15 wicket in this venue.
- Rahul Chahar crucial spinner, he can give breakouts mainly in 2nd Innings. As pitch supports spin can be crucial pick.
- Jayant Yadav can slot in because of the experience and pitch assistance punt pick.
- Lungi Ngidi right-arm pacer, showing his variations in this season and pivked 3 wicket. Good pick today also if he is in playing 11.
- Imran Tahir right arm leg-break spinner, he can break partnership with his bowling.
- D Bravo wicket-taking bowler and he will bat and also bowl in death overs. 30 wicktes vs MI.
- Deepak Chahar will get help with the new ball and he will generate swing if CSK bowls first. He has picked 9 wickets against MI.
- Shardul Thakur right arm pacer knows for slower balls and he can bat also, with his bowling he can beaten the batsman easily, at this venue he got 2 wickets in 2 matches.
- Chasing team can win, If RCB at 1.6 Odds or PBKS + at 2.15 Oddd Click here to bet.
- Chris Jordan Total over 24.5 points 1. 725 Odds Click here to bet. – Feels Safe
- Total Wickets under 12.5 at 1.95 Odds Click here to bet.
- Total runs Over 327. 5 in the match at 1.832 Odds Click here to bet.
- KL Rahul& Virat Kohli to score 30+ Runs at 3.42 Odds Click here to bet.
Match Predictions till now :
- MI VS RCB – RCB ✅
- CSK VS DC – CSK❌
- SRH VS KKR – SRH❌
- RR VS PBKS – RR❌
- KKR VS MI – MI✅
- SRH VS RCB – SRH ❌
- RCB VS KKR – RCB ✅
- DC VS PBKS – Missed
- CSK VS RR – CSK ✅
- PBKS VS SRH – SRH✅
- KKR VS CSK – CSK✅
- RCB VS RR – RCB✅
- PBKS VS MI – Missed
- RR VS KKR – KKR ❌
- CSK VS RCB – Missed
- SRH VS DC – Missed
- PBKS VS KKR – KKR ✅
- DC VS RCB – DC❌
- CSK VS SRH – CSK✅
- MI VS RR – MI ✅
- DC VS KKR – DC ✅
Match Ups To Watch out :
- Rohit Sharma vs Jadeja – 3 times
- Rohit Sharma vs Imran Tahir – 1 time
- Rohit Sharma vs Bravo – 5 times
- Q De Kock vs D Chahar – 2 times
- Suryakumar Yadav vs Jadeja – 2 times
- Hardik vs Imran Tahir – 1 time
- Faf duplesis vs Boult – 2 times
- Raina vs Pollard – 2 times
- MS Dhoni vs Boult – 2 times
C & Vc Picks:
- Rohit Sharma C
- Q De Kock GL C
- Suryakumar Yadav Vc
- Faf duplesis C
- R Gaikwad Vc
- Suresh Raina C
- Jadeja GL C
- Moeen Ali Vc
Note : C picks can also be made as Vc too.
Dream11 Reference Team:
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join below groups and install our app for latest and exclusive updates.