Match Between: ENG VS NZ
Date & Time: 2 June 2021 at 3:30PM
Venue: Lords, London
Pitch Report: The pitch here is expected to be good for bowling with any score in excess of 300 runs in the first innings.
Joe Root (C), Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Dom Sibley, James Bracey (WK), Olly Stone, Mark Wood, Sam Billings, Craig Overton, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Haseeb Hameed, James Anderson, Stuart Broad.
Kane Williamson (c), H Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner, Devon Conway, T Latham, Matt Henry, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra, Will Young, Jacob Duffy, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Blundell, Co de Grandhomme, BJ Watling, Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Doug Bracewell.
Probable Playing 11:
Joe Root (C), Rory Burns, Zak Crawley, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Dom Sibley, O Stone, Mark Wood, James Anderson, James Bracey (WK), Stuart Broad.
Kane Williamson (C), Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham, Ross Taylor, M Santner, D Conway, BJ Watling, Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner.
- England is missing some of their key players and that will make them to play some difficulty in their batting.
- R Burns will open the innings for ENG, he has an average of 30+ in this format of the game.
- D Sibley will also be going to open the bat for ENG, this is the right time to prove their batting skills. He has an average of 29+ in this format.
- Joe Root will be the key batsman and loves to play at lords, he will handle Middle-order batting. He has an average of 49 in this format of the game. Must pick.
- James Anderson right-arm pacer, wicket-taking bowler. He is 8 wickets away from 1,000 First Class scalps, he has picked 60 wickets against Newzealand. Must pick.
- S Board is another key player from ENG, he has picked 517 wickets from 146 games. Must pick.
- Tom Latham left-hand opening batsman from NZ, he has an average of 42 in this format, well try as grand League captain.
- Kane Williamson will come to play at one down and he is a key batsman from NZ, he has an average of 43 against ENG. Must pick
- Ross Taylor will handle Middle-order batting, he is good at playing long innings with a solid defensive game. He has an average of 40+ against ENG. Safe pick.
- B J Watling wicket-keeper batsman, He has an average of 55.57 in 10 Tests against England.
- Colin De Grandhomme will be a key player from NZ who assist with both bat and bowl. He picked 7 wickets against England and scored 200+ runs. Safe pick.
- Tim Southee right arm pacer wicket-taking bowler had picked 50 wickets from 14 games against ENG.
- Kyle Jamieson will be a key player from NZ, He has picked 36 wickets from 6 tests. Must pick.
C & Vc Picks:
- K Williamson C
- T Latham C/VC
- Santner C
- Root C
- Sibley C/VC
- J Anderson C/VC
- K Jaminseon C
Note : C picks can also be made as Vc too.
Dream11 Reference Team:
Dream11 Small League Team:
Dream11 Grand League Team:
Thanks for reading, please join below groups and install our app for latest and exclusive updates.